Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Mother wants to expose her nakedness to sons so they can see a "real woman"
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: Mother wants to expose her nakedness to sons so they can see a "real woman"
(09-14-2014 08:56 AM)alexdagr81 Wrote:  http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/m...-her-naked

Quote:“I don't lounge around in the buff like my boys do (and I spend more time saying, "Put on some pants!" than anything else) -- but I've never refrained from changing clothes in front of them, or leaving the door open when I shower, or nursing babies without a cover. Because I want them to see what a real female body looks like. Because if I don't -- and their first images of a naked woman are the impossibly perfect physiques in those magazines or those movies -- what kind of expectations will they have? And what woman could ever live up to them?”

SMH, I have to ask where is the father? If he's around, he needs to stop being a beta male and stop his baby mama's insanity from damaging these innocent children.

She talks about saggy breasts and flabby bits, so she is certainly way past wall and overweight.

All of this is based on the faulty idea, that men have their attraction indoctrinated via media & society and if they were surrounded non-stop by morbidly obese, then suddenly they would find morbidly obese attractive. Unfortunately that whole gender crap is a theory, since our attraction is hard-wired and such forced nakedness on part of his mother rather might scar him for life than achieve anything worthwhile. He will still prefer young tight beauties as all men do.
09-14-2014 09:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Kingsley Davis, CRR, JoyStick, Matt Forney, assman, Atticus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mother wants to expose her nakedness to sons so they can see a "real woman" - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-14-2014 09:35 AM