Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps
CRR Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps
These women are conditioned from such a young age that they are all perfect that they are unable to handle any sort of adversarial situation. Sure, guys who spam dick pics should be blocked, but I don't think that's the real issue here. The just don't like having to deal with guys they don't like. So any guy they don't like is a 'creep'.

From the article:

Quote:And daters can select “dealbreaker” issues — things like how a match feels about religion, or whether he does drugs — and bump messages from that person according to how he answers.

If women can have deal breakers, which I fully support, can men? Or is that misogynistic? Rhetorical questions of course, I know the answers are no and yes.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 11:26 PM by CRR.)
09-30-2014 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like CRR's post:
JoyStick, HeyPete, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, DJ-Matt, Vacancier Permanent, Ocelot, Comte De St. Germain, Biologist

Messages In This Thread
RE: Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps - CRR - 09-30-2014 11:25 PM