Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps
CRR Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps
@speakeasy - that's a good point, I'm not familiar with online dating so I didn't think of that.

My best frame of reference is a guy friend of mine (mid 30s, good job, in good shape, tall) who tried online dating and was bombarded by a stampede of buffalo. The pictures he showed me would haunt your dreams. He's banged a few attractive chicks here and there, but he said it was amazing the variation in quality. He even listed a lot of his activities that showed he was an outdoorsmen, an active guy, but that didn't deter them.

Point being, I think it happens to both men and women.

@train1 - Exactly. Women will ascribe positive qualities to men that are on their radar. I think they will just end up responding to guys they like, as always, they just want more definitive ways to eliminate guys they don't want contacting them.

And I'm fine with all this. I'm just hoping it becomes acceptable for men to do the same.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 11:59 PM by CRR.)
09-30-2014 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps - CRR - 09-30-2014 11:59 PM