Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps
(10-01-2014 06:31 PM)CRR Wrote:  However, as I said earlier, a good friend of mine had some of the largest land whales contact him. He's about six foot, fit, good job. He's boned some attractive women, including several he has contacted and met through the internet. He would tell you himself he's not looking for the hottest girl in the world, but I saw pictures of the women contacting him and they were enormous, nothing about them was a good match.

What explains this? I assume it's that telling women they are beautiful no matter what completely warps their true SMV, but I'd be interested to hear your take.

I could venture a few theories on this, including women's belief in what they deserve far outreaching their abilities, but, from personal experience, fat girls have toxic, broken minds and have no real conception of reality due to the cultivated cognitive dissonance required to ignore the effect of obesity on their social, sexual and physical health, and both their power over and personal responsibility for it.

This dissonance includes the belief that fat, sloth and gluttony aren't unattractive in a partner; that even the healthiest man is secretly into them; and it's only the social pressures that stop us proudly and publicly dating them.

Like the gays I've worked with, the overweight girls I've known have all used their persecution to fuel a snobbish sense of moral and intellectual superiority over mainstream society.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 12:38 AM by AnonymousBosch.)
10-02-2014 12:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
CRR, TheWastelander, Benoit, Ocelot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps - AnonymousBosch - 10-02-2014 12:37 AM