Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Woman marries herself- Perfect marriage of feminism and narcissism
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Woman marries herself- Perfect marriage of feminism and narcissism
(10-04-2014 06:31 AM)Atticus Wrote:  Just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder. Here is the link from the Guardian:

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/...lf-wedding

I liked this bit:

Quote:Some female acquaintances have told me that I’m an example to women, but I say: “Why not an example to men too?”

Because we men already got our example from what feminism did to marriage. As a result, men have been marrying themselves for decades -- putting themselves first rather than committing to a partner -- by refusing to commit to any of these head-tapped morons. If that means idiots like this have to be faithful only to themselves, i.e. have sex with only themselves -- fine by me.
10-04-2014 06:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Lizard King, Lord_Perseus, Professor Fox, Vacancier Permanent, Matt Forney, DJ-Matt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman marries herself- Perfect marriage of feminism and narcissism - Paracelsus - 10-04-2014 06:48 AM