Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Moving to another state to start a business
Old Fritz Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Moving to another state to start a business
(11-19-2014 09:55 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  This almost seems like a "Big Baller" post but I am sure you are earnest.

First I would clarify and separate your request for suggestions into business and personal.

Do you want advice about where to live for social reasons? Ok, visit the travel thread and search.

Do you want start up business tips? Ok, what specific needs does your business have that you would like to scout a location match for?

What do you mean "certain supplies will be needed" since you're going to be on your own? Supplies such as furniture and food? Or supplies such as robotics/business related gear. Some of your post is cryptic so the more you can clarify the better suggestions and help you will get.

Good luck!

I don't know what big baller is but it sounds funny for some reason.

In regards to social life; i do wonder what it is like. I've heard it's mostly liberal but there is also a good libertarian feel there. People exercise a lot and it's a great tech scene. I've been told a lot of Asians and Latinas live there. I'm black so I am not sure about that ethnic group though. Lots of tacos and dogs too. I've heard more but I am aiming for more information in detail on specific locations.

When I say certain supplies I am referring to essentials. I have a backpack, fire extinguisher, bed, etc. These are basic things that will go in my apartment. I plan to have an apartment by the way.

Business tips are helpful. I am mainly looking for tips about investing. I have money to do that now actually.

I will be find with business related gear along with tech gear.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 10:05 PM by Old Fritz.)
11-19-2014 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving to another state to start a business - Old Fritz - 11-19-2014 10:04 PM