Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?
FuckTheDecline Offline
Banned

RE: Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?
A survey showed that in Denmark Copenhagen more women between the age of 20-30 has tattoos then men in the same age range. It was 25% of women between 20-30 who had a tattoo in Copenhagen. I remember reading that survey maybe about a year ago. It's a slut tell without a doubt. Can anyone give a anecdote about a woman with a tattoo who had fucked less then 5 guys? And sure enjoy the decline all you want, because what else you gonna do?

I don't care how small a tattoo a woman has, i seen female friends who i knew in high school get small "classy" tattoos. Always after they rode the cock carousel and did some one night stands. When i see a woman with a tattoo all i hear in my mind is, i'm a slut, i fucked a lot of guys and i fucked them on the first night of meeting them.

Seriously someone come with a anecdote of a girl with a tattoo who was not a slut...
05-29-2015 08:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes FuckTheDecline's post:
etshella

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? - FuckTheDecline - 05-29-2015 08:07 AM