Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?
Parlay44 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend?
(12-20-2014 11:27 AM)bigbait Wrote:  Guys, you are so serious hahaha!

No one is asking you marry these girls. Have a little fun and fuck a few of these girls. You might like it!

I dare you all to take this challenge. Find a hot girl with a sleeve, a full collar or a full back. Talk to her for a few hours then bang the shit out of her and cum on her face and rub your lotion into her tats. It's fun, trust me. Variety is the spice of life!

And if you truly hate the girls in these pictures you have to wonder why. If you hate her because you think she is destroying her "b-e-a-utiful" body this is just a form of pussy pedestalization. If you hate her because you think that having tattoos means she has certain opinions or opinions then you're making a a sweeping generalization. Unless a girl has done something bad to you personally or is a SJW why bother with hating?

Who was it who said "Enjoy the decline"?

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Guys are looking at these bitches with relationship goggles. Ohh she has tattoos I would never date her. I think they're scared that they might fall in love post-bang or something. Who cares? Hit it and move on. Your value as a man doesn't decline if you smash a few skanks along the way. That's female logic. If anything it makes you more attractive. Just remember skanky is not the same as fat. Openly banging fatties will bring your value down.

Team Nachos
12-20-2014 01:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Parlay44's post:
TheWastelander

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls & Tattoos! Gone Too Far... Is This A World Trend? - Parlay44 - 12-20-2014 01:13 PM