Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

School named after war hero forces child to shave off military-style haircut
AntiTrace Offline
Ostrich

RE: School named after war hero forces child to shave off military-style haircut
(03-28-2015 01:13 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  In all honesty though, if the school has rules regarding haircuts and they're clearly laid out, then this mom was in the fault. If she didn't like the rules, I'm sure there's a way to get them changed.

if that is the case, id be willing to bet the terminology in the rules says "distracting haircuts not allowed"

I.E. general terminology that allows the administration to do what they please.

Also, was the parent informed prior the head shaving? If that was my son and they didn't inform my prior and ask permission to shave his head, I would lose my shit.

And last point, how fucked is the public education system that a boy can't even have a masculine haircut these days?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 02:03 PM by AntiTrace.)
03-28-2015 01:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: School named after war hero forces child to shave off military-style haircut - AntiTrace - 03-28-2015 01:57 PM