Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

School named after war hero forces child to shave off military-style haircut
AntiTrace Offline
Ostrich

RE: School named after war hero forces child to shave off military-style haircut
(03-28-2015 02:37 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  This is not as bad as it looks, I think.

If you wish to be part of any group, you need to abide by its cultural rules. Although a high-and-tight might be fine (I still have a very mild version of one) for most purposes, if you're a student in a school, the school may have its own rules.
I think the school just wants its kids to have middle-of-the-road, conservative haircuts. Not extreme high-and-tights. It is distracting, and looks odd.

The mother should have respected that. But of course, these days, you can't say anything to parents without some sort of back-talk.

My answer might be different if I find out that there were other students with bullshit attention-whoring haircuts. But for now, that's how I see this.

what is distracting about a haircut?

its not like the kid is walking around with a neon dildo strapped to his forehead while puking out skittles on the reg.

If someone can't focus on academics because of a kids haircut, they are going nowhere in life regardless.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
03-29-2015 09:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like AntiTrace's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Beyond Borders, TheWastelander

Messages In This Thread
RE: School named after war hero forces child to shave off military-style haircut - AntiTrace - 03-29-2015 09:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication