I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The "Do You Even Deadlift" Clinic
StrikeBack Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: The "Do You Even Deadlift" Clinic
You're all welcome Smile

Liquid chalk is pretty good. I use it when I'm not at my powerlifting gym.

Vincent, definitely, every lift is a skill, and lifting is a sport that's as technical as anything else. I'd say if you can get a good coach in person, that's ideal. Some of the tips I've posted up here can be coached in a few minutes in person. However due to the nature of forums and my preference towards explaining things so people can learn by themselves, I write more.

How do you tell if a coach knows what they're doing... it's a chicken and egg thing. When you've learned and practiced enough good lifting techniques, you will know, but you may actually need a coach to get there in the first place. Good question, I'll think about this and post something later.

I intend to post up several clinic threads, the next one will be about novice training, then maybe squat.

StrikeBack's Wife School
05-14-2015 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like StrikeBack's post:
LeBeau, VincentVinturi, Kangaroo, Benoit

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Do You Even Deadlift" Clinic - StrikeBack - 05-14-2015 09:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The "Squat Like A Boss" clinic StrikeBack 85 40,659 03-28-2019 10:24 AM
Last Post: Kieran
  The Big 3 Routine (Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press Only Workout) Flint 30 17,313 03-16-2016 10:46 AM
Last Post: ScrapperTL
  My last deadlift Spike 103 38,521 04-25-2015 02:47 PM
Last Post: birdie num num