Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
(05-22-2015 12:23 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  O, you haters and deniers, choke on your rage! Great things will come, but not through you!

Quintus is wandering into High Poetic Style. I know what that means: there's a war coming. Banana

Roosh Wrote:So either indirect or directly, everyone who regularly posts on that site is increasing the money that feminists make, improving the popularity of their platform to better bring SJW and far left thought to the masses, and improving the financial support that Silicon Valley feminists receive.

The fetishisation of 'The Matrix' by The Alpha Edgelords of the Red Pill subreddit is even funnier than that if you consider the trajectory of one of the writers of the movie.

Quote:Mouse: To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

What was his impulse?

Quote:Morpheus: Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

What was the path he chose to walk?

Quote:Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

What 'rules' and 'boundaries' was he speaking of? Whom did he want removed from the world?

Quote:Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

What 'prison' was keeping his mind bound?

Quote:Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

What was the knowledge he received that meant he could never return to his life of blissful ignorance?

[Image: 17430432.jpg]

Laugh2

These Edgelord Alphas base their masculinity on a movie where the entire movie is just a metaphor for Larry / Lana's longing for a sex change.

Rewatch it again, and pretend it's 'Fight Club': Trinity doesn't exist, and is just an Empowered Fantasy figure of who Neo longs to be. No wonder in the sequels all the Matrix residents gradually become overtaken by Agent Smith: they all become Cis White Male Oppressors wearing the same face.

The Red Pill subreddit: inspired by a Tranny, approved by Feminists, clearly being infiltrated and subverted by Social Justice Warriors for a few months now, yet everyone is too hardcore to notice.

It's basically this:

[Image: e2e.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2015 03:58 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
05-22-2015 03:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Quintus Curtius, Dr. Howard, Samseau, Lizard King, Canopus, MMX2010, Handsome Creepy Eel, Ocelot, DJ-Matt, Enigma

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - AnonymousBosch - 05-22-2015 03:55 PM