Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Post Reply 
The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
Author Message
Samseau Offline
Owl
******
Gold Member

Posts: 14,701
Joined: Mar 2010
Reputation: 294
Post: #70
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
(05-22-2015 07:17 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  
(05-22-2015 07:06 PM)redbeard Wrote:  I dropped TRP a while ago....someone remind me, do they still endorse fags being red pill?
While it's retarded that people there are touting SJW-esque "diversity" as some noble value, I really don't think being gay necessarily precludes you from being red pill.

Milo Yiannopoulos: very much a fag, very much red pill.

Dudes that run this place also seem pretty red pill.

Those gay conservatives are the 20%... the other 80% are helping the west march to its Doom.

Gay Conservatives:

- Appreciate and love straight masculine men
- Agree that marriage is between a man and a woman
- Understand they suffer from a problem but kindly ask you do not hate or ridicule them for it
- Do not believe the gay lifestyle should be promoted
- Do not believe gays should be let around children or donate blood


I have a few gay conservative friends... they are as good as just about any man on this forum, with one key deficiency. When it comes time to talk about women and get laid, they have nothing to offer.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.
05-22-2015 07:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Samseau's post:
The Father, MMX2010, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, vinman, Jvramerys, Unplugged Beta, DJ-Matt, Emancipator, Devilton, Kabuli
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - Samseau - 05-22-2015 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication