Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
kerouac Offline
Ostrich

RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
Women will do almost anything for an Alpha Male

Quote:This was about 8 years ago. One of the football players I went to high school with slept with one of the teachers (28F). She was hot, but obviously past her prime and rapidly approaching the wall (she locked down her BB [39M] in marriage less than a year prior). The rumor spread like a wildfire because the AF couldn't keep his mouth shut about it, and eventually some SJW ratted them out. The police got involved because he was 17 and like 364 days old when it first happened.
She was not prosecuted because the AF's father refused to press charges and the "child" refused to testify against her in a court of law, obviously because what they did was consensual. Hubby didn't divorce her, as far as I'm aware.
Her actions were not without consquences. I went to one of the best public high schools in the country; the average teacher makes about $100k/year including benefits. She was fired after less than 4 years with the school district and surrendered her teaching certificate to the state.
So let's summarize.
She was willing to sacrifice 10 years of hard work (schooling from 18-24 to get her teaching certificate, and 4 years of work experience as a teacher at one of the best public schools in the country), a career easily making six figures, an extremely early retirement/pension, her reputation via media exposure, risk losing her BB marriage, risk becoming pregnant with the alpha male's child, risk assault and battery from a jealous husband, risk becoming a registered sex offender against minors, and risk going to jail for a long time.
All because she wanted to have access to alpha male dick once.
THAT is an example of some of the things that women will do for alpha males. But only for males that are alpha enough; beta males greatly disgust them.

Read this and try not to cringe.

Quote:To be fair, powerful men like CEOs and politicians risk everything for a woman all the time.
Sex happens to be one of the three powerful survival forces (after self-defence and hunger) and very few are capable of ignoring it.

All I see is...

[Image: neckbeard-glasses.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2015 11:27 PM by kerouac.)
05-22-2015 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like kerouac's post:
Lizard King, Kristoph, Unplugged Beta, Mister Fingers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - kerouac - 05-22-2015 11:26 PM