Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
Buddydowrongright Offline
Pigeon

RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
A general rule of thumb to go by is that Reddit is for fucking faggots (and masculinized feminists), and even the parts that are trying to teach Redditors not to be fucking faggots, will still be brimming with them. The "BUT, ACTUALLY..." shit still stinks up any decent post you will read in the Red Pill subreddit and of course Roosh is not going to be popular for pointing this out.

Because the platform itself is toxic. No matter how many jacked up, head-on-straight, pussy slaying gymbros there are in that subreddit giving good advice, opinions, and anecdotes, there will be an equal number of faggots poisoning the well with their faggotry, either intentionally or unintentionally, because that's what reddit is: a place for fucking faggots to go and be faggots, to one-up each other until they've wasted enough time to feel content. Once I realized this, I stopped going to reddit (I too have been guilty, which is the only reason I'm writing this post). I highly recommend you all do the same.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2015 04:02 AM by Buddydowrongright.)
05-23-2015 03:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Buddydowrongright's post:
Lizard King, RedPillUK, Eusebius, TheMan, CJ_W, Samseau, Vacancier Permanent, Quintus Curtius, Veloce, Jvramerys, storm, Hedonistic Traveler

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - Buddydowrongright - 05-23-2015 03:59 AM