Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
A couple of years back I did a video on why Reddit is structurally leftist; not just the upvoting, but the ability to follow people, makes sock-puppet accounts extremely effective at derailing your opponent's subreddit, and when it comes to playing dirty Leftists are more effective than us, because we have actual shit to do in our lives. We don't have the time or attention to follow what every idiot feminist is doing, and then try and subvert their threads on Reddit/xx/.

As for the schism preventing a consensus - a consensus is the last thing we need. Paul Elam has a hell of a time keeping AVfM on track and apolitical without becoming blue-burning Liberal when he turns his head away for five minutes. Keep that in mind when you see some idiocy coming from some of the writers there, he has to walk a tightrope of being a fist of iron in a velvet glove.

Neomasculinity, as I understand it, is not and should not be a 'movement' to 'get our voices heard' - that's just rabbit speak for whining. We don't need our 'voices heard' - we need practical advice on how to get things done. It's a community for self-improvement and for turning ourselves into the elite who set the tone.

It's hilarious how the MGTOW comments keep going back to the assumption that this is all about sucking up to women, performing dancing monkey tricks to impress them; hardly. Women follow success. By becoming an accomplished man who sets his own pace for himself you'll wind up attracting quality women who want to be a small part of the life you're building. MGTOWs are largely a bunch of failures who know they can't compete, so they 'quit' the women who were never interested in them in the first place. They don't believe that they can win at the game of life.

Neomasculinity is about being awesome, and treating the natural slaves like the slaves that they are, rather than begging for their approval because we need more upvotes.
05-23-2015 12:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 14 users Like Aurini's post:
Lizard King, vinman, redbeard, Quintus Curtius, Roosh, Unplugged Beta, MMX2010, cibo, Captain Gh, DJ-Matt, JayD, CH-Toronto, Scorpio Rising, NASA Test Pilot

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - Aurini - 05-23-2015 12:46 PM