Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
(05-24-2015 12:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  I agree with Libertas that I don't see girls gravitate to men with full-blown Dark Triad traits we'd see in legitimately disturbed men (i.e. Charles Manson). Even though he did recently marry a young beauty from jail, do you see men like that in your city pulling tail regularly? When I think of players I've met with 100+ partners, they are selfish and calculating but very aware of a woman's attraction needs. The model of attraction that modern women are moving towards is liking sexy and aloof clowns (men who are attractive, interesting, and non-needy). This is probably Dark Triad-lite.

The true Dark Triad characters I know - the guys who spend years in prison usually - they get women, but usually women leave them and their notch count is not impressive. They are generally broken men who cannot help themselves. The intelligent drug baron guy is a super-rare instance. The average Dark Triad bloke is someone who has a fucked up life and women sooner or later run away from him - or they shy away from him instantly.

Vitamin C Megadosing: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74755.html
05-24-2015 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Peregrine, Jvramerys

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-24-2015 12:46 PM