Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
(05-24-2015 02:23 PM)Veloce Wrote:  
(05-24-2015 01:19 PM)Aurini Wrote:  The only sort of man who will risk giving a horny woman a good pounding is the sort of man who'll also risk his freedom selling drugs and stealing cars.

When I first read this I was like, "Hey wait a minute, I fuck like a goddamn champ, I've had numerous women tell me how sore they were the next day. I'm no degenerate."

But then I remembered. I've sold my fair share of drugs and embezzled quite a lot of money. No stolen cars though.

XD

Much of Game involves developing the instincts for when to do this, and becoming generally unapologetic for your behaviour (so long as you're doing nothing wrong). There's overlap with the Dark Triad, but it's distinctly different; the Dark Triad individual can't tell right from wrong, but we can.
05-24-2015 02:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - Aurini - 05-24-2015 02:56 PM