Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
Vitriol Offline
Pelican

RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity
(05-28-2015 06:37 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  These younger girls seem repulsed by someone being very, very good at what they do, and suffer narcissistic injury if they recognise someone might be more talented than them. I'm convinced they can't abide anyone's star shining more brightly than their own, and see me sharing my music as an attack on them.

I remember when I tried (very unsuccessfully) online dating a few years ago. When talking to overweight single mothers who were taking online classes from University of Phoenix, I would casually mention the well known brick and mortar Universities I had graduated from (big mistake I didn't realize at the time) and then receive total silence.

This isn't just limited to music. Most women in the developed world seem to legitimately want to get shacked up with losers who they feel better than. I'm also a musician and I know young girls really don't want to hear anything beyond what's popular at the moment, but I also think there's something deeper going on here about protecting their egos. They wouldn't be able to appreciate it even if you're a virtuoso, so you're probably better off not wasting your time. I know we've had a number of threads on here about hiding things like intelligence and high levels of skill, because it seems to actively repulse women.
05-28-2015 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Vitriol's post:
AnonymousBosch, arcterex

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity - Vitriol - 05-28-2015 09:03 PM