Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club?
polar Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club?
The $1 comes out to $3 with shipping and handling. It's the one I use. I shave using Shave Secret oil and their two-blade razor. You can switch to a bi-monthly delivery schedule. I use the razors for more than two weeks each, shaving every other day.

I prefer a safety razor, but the two-blade gets the job done faster and without cuts even when I'm in a hurry, which is often.

In my opinion, the more blades, the more irritation, and the more frequently you need to shave (multiple blades can't handle long stubble), and guess who wants you to shave more often? The razor company. It is true that more blades means stubble takes longer to show, but in my opinion, showing a little stubble is a good thing. The two-blade lets me shave every other day and even take weekends off when one of those six-bladed monstrosities would get stuck in the terrain.

TLDR: 2-blade is a solid alternative to a safety razor. Go for it. Dollar Shave Club will also send you samples of their other products to try and lock you into other products, but there are no obligations.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""
07-27-2015 08:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes polar's post:
Vice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club? - polar - 07-27-2015 08:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West? WalterBlack 92 10,207 02-26-2019 05:54 AM
Last Post: david.garrett84
  The Sam Hyde + Million Dollar Extreme Thread Dragan 7 3,179 01-15-2018 11:53 PM
Last Post: Dragan
  Hidden Meaning of The Dollar Bill numanist 16 8,035 07-20-2017 08:54 AM
Last Post: cascadecombo