Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club?
heavy Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club?
Am I the only one who doesn't get this. They act like razors cost so much, and that it's this big hassle to go to the store.

I go at least once a week, and it's no big deal to buy store-brand razors every once in a while, and they aren't expensive (unless you are buying the fanciest nicest Gillette out there).

I guess I don't get it. Their ads annoy me because they're so exaggerated. But whatever, I guess they have a successful biz.

That said, now I just use a trimmer and leave short stubble...usually trim 2x a week. So I haven't used razors in a couple years.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 09:28 AM by heavy.)
07-27-2015 09:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club? - heavy - 07-27-2015 09:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West? WalterBlack 92 10,216 02-26-2019 05:54 AM
Last Post: david.garrett84
  The Sam Hyde + Million Dollar Extreme Thread Dragan 7 3,180 01-15-2018 11:53 PM
Last Post: Dragan
  Hidden Meaning of The Dollar Bill numanist 16 8,037 07-20-2017 08:54 AM
Last Post: cascadecombo