Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club?
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club?
When I was younger, I found my great grandfather's straight razor high up in a cupboard. After getting the rust off using electrolysis, rehoning the edge, and purchasing a strop, I haven't purchased a single razor blade in about 5-6 years. Only shaving stuff I've purchased since were glycerin soaps and strop dressing.
Works great for a sharp winter beard, and only need to strop it after about ten uses. Only thing I could find out about it was the store that sold them went out of business in 1907.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
07-28-2015 02:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like spokepoker's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, TravelerKai

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone here joined Dollar Shave Club? - spokepoker - 07-28-2015 02:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West? WalterBlack 92 10,202 02-26-2019 05:54 AM
Last Post: david.garrett84
  The Sam Hyde + Million Dollar Extreme Thread Dragan 7 3,177 01-15-2018 11:53 PM
Last Post: Dragan
  Hidden Meaning of The Dollar Bill numanist 16 8,034 07-20-2017 08:54 AM
Last Post: cascadecombo