Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Global wealth inequality- 62 people are now as wealthy as world's 3,6 billion poorest
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Global wealth inequality- 62 people are now as wealthy as world's 3,6 billion poorest
I could care less what Oxfam says about anything. Their stance on the migrant crisis amongst other things makes this article suspect.

Who are these 62 individuals? Are they titans of industry? Why is it their fault that 3rd world governments like to keep their citizenry impoverished for the benefit of those countries elite?

It's not the fault of those 62 individuals that the 3.2 billion poor aren't smart enough to figure out how to pull themselves out of their holes.

While I have my own complaints about runaway capitalism and exploitative actions like giving tax funded bail outs to banks, the 3rd world (looking at you Africa, India, and China) are shit holes for a reason. Corruption in local government is high and the general populace has a, "fuck you, pay me" attitude.

The west's wealth shouldn't be spent on cleaning up the 3rd world. If they can't do it themselves, then it's their own damn fault and isn't the responsibility of the west or the 62 individuals to fix it themselves.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2016 07:17 AM by The Beast1.)
01-21-2016 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 22 users Like The Beast1's post:
Saweeep, H1N1, zero1, billbudsocket, Belgrano, roberto, zombiejimmorrison, Benoit, Jvramerys, MiscBrah, britchard, Professor Fox, Roadrunner, Xntrik, LeeEnfield303, Veloce, Rhyme or Reason, Nevsky, WanderingSoul, masoud_akbari, Ocelot, Anabasis to Desta

Messages In This Thread
RE: - zero1 - 01-21-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Global wealth inequality- 62 people are now as wealthy as world's 3,6 billion poorest - The Beast1 - 01-21-2016 07:16 AM
! - DjembaDjemba - 01-21-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Global wealth inequality - poutsara - 01-21-2016, 11:24 PM