Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Global wealth inequality- 62 people are now as wealthy as world's 3,6 billion poorest
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Global wealth inequality- 62 people are now as wealthy as world's 3,6 billion poorest
The list seems quite accurate to me, even considering Oxfam's suspect politics.

However, I have something else to say!

Imagine these 62 living just for themselves, having a good time at their yachts and private jets and counting gold bars in their vaults - that's all fine! If I were mind-bogglingly rich, I'd also spend my time fucking thousands of prostitutes and snorting tons of coke in front of a giant OLED screen displaying my bank accounts.

But where's the problem - some random Mark Zuckerberg guy who owns tens of billions parades in front of citizens, entrepreneurs, politicians - that guy puts on an act: "I want to make the world a better place!" Everyone is so delighted with him donating everything all his possessions to charity, while in reality he doesn't actually do any humanitarian work, but instead spends his days spying on all of us to please some Zionist glue-sniffing zombies. Well fuck his stinking mother!

Do you understand? Some Soros, Gates, Clinton or Rockefeller creature's selling you a fantasy about him being a great humanist benefactor, and as soon as our head is turned he goes around the world pushing GMO, financing color revolutions and arming terrorists who don't even know what the fuck they're fighting for.

That is what is getting on my nerves!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
01-21-2016 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
TigerMandingo, It_is_my_time, Benoit, The Beast1, Jvramerys, zero1, Veloce, Nevsky, CactusCat589, Anabasis to Desta, Thomas the Rhymer, FlyBoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: - zero1 - 01-21-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Global wealth inequality- 62 people are now as wealthy as world's 3,6 billion poorest - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-21-2016 09:11 AM
! - DjembaDjemba - 01-21-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Global wealth inequality - poutsara - 01-21-2016, 11:24 PM