I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Asian Travel Guide to Asia
Zerdame Away
Chubby Chaser

RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia
WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD

Spent the week in KL with a few friends. I've been to the city many times and I have a decent size harem to tap on on slow nights like Mondays or if I encounter a dry spell. My friends were there to sign a contract with suppliers and I just wanted a reason to get out of the country. So this is a detailed write up about my 5 day week in KL, no weekends just weekdays.

Day 1:

Arrived in KLIA around 10am and took a cab into the city and to my hotel. I always get Berjaya Time Square as my base since its in in the heart of Bukit Bintang and is in a mall so you pretty much can get anything you need. I was alittle tired, not having sleep much the night before, so I knocked out for a couple of hours in my room.

Woke up around 4 and headed to a restaurant in the mall for lunch. Flirted abit with one of the cute waitresses and it turns out its her first day on the job. Told her "I don't want to get you fired on your first day for flirting with a foreigner, what if your boss* gets jealous that her pretty new hire is getting all the attention?" She blushed and waved my comment away. Number closed after I finished my meal.

* in Mandarin/Cantonese, there is a word for "female boss" so there wasn't any inference needed on her part.

I headed for Pavilion, which was another mall in the Bukit Bintang area. I prefer Pavilion over BTS because it houses more of the international brands and is considered a higher tier mall as compared to BTS and lots of hot international models hang out here on their rest days in the Starbucks and such. Got chatting with a Polish model,Yulia, who was lamenting on the fact that Malaysian men were boring and "all they want are those skinny chinese girls who speak funnily." She was obviously referencing the unique Malaysian Chinese accent that the KL girls had, combined with the "kawaii" syndrome that Asian girls suffer from, that produce the ear-bleeding accent that the girls have. Her long legs and Eastern European accent were a killer for me but sadly she was flying out to Manila that night and wouldn't be back till next week. Oh well, number closed her and told her to let me know if she comes down to Singapore.

By 7, I was getting bored of the city already so I texted one of the girls I banged on a previous trip if she was up for a drink and that I was in her city. She was free and we were back in my room by 10. It was an early night but I needed something to get the trip starting on a good note.

Day 2:
I told my girl that I was leaving KL that very day so that she wouldn't pester me for the whole duration I was there. She was disappointed and whined that she wouldn't have came over if she knew I was leaving so fast but I told her that I had a plane to catch and she needed to go to work.

I went out of the city to Mid Valley Mall in Subang after breakfast, a short 30min taxi ride. Daygaming in Malaysian malls are the best as the girls are bored and since traffic was significantly slower on a Tuesday, the shop attendants were more than willing to talk to a charming foreigner.

Here's a tip to our Asian brothers, if you can pull off a few strings of Korean and can pass off the look, say that you're Korean. If not, say that you live in the US and are working in Singapore. That tremendously increases your value because as much as Malaysians will hate to admit it for some patriotic pride, the girls are envious of Singaporeans or/and their richer Asian counterparts. Living in Singapore, I can kinda understand why since a hard labourer in Singapore can earn a higher wage than a white collar graduate in Malaysia so many of these girls, especially those who come from 2nd or 3rd tier Malaysian cities, really want to get out of Malaysia to work overseas and you are potentially their ticket out of the shithole they live in.

I number closed about 7 girls in 3 hours and I was picky, only picking my personal 8s and above. 2 of which were willing to hang out that very day after they ended their mid day shift so I made plans for a date with one that night and waited for the other in a Starbucks since her shift was about to end in an hour. I took her back to KL and to a nice restaurant in BTS for an early dinner and then suggested that we chill out over a nice view in my room. I deliberately left out the fact that I lived right in the mall and she playfully teased me that I "planned everything out" and I just took her hand and walked her to the lobby, could have sworn she creamed her jeans just with that.

Took her up to my room and she gave me some LTR like "we've only met for a few hours" before I told her that we would play a game and if I won, I could continue and if she won, she could do anything including walking out of the room immediately. Naturally I won because well the game is rigged and she gave in. I knew I didn't need to do the whole game thing and she would probably have given in anyway but I wanted to refresh playing the game so I wouldn't fuck it up later when I use it in the clubs or bars. Easy lay, easy day.

Day 3:

I had a date that night with the girl from the previous night but I was spending the day sightseeing with my friends and didn't do much game and didn't technically get back into the city until 7pm where I washed up and got ready for my date. Met her at Changkat for drinks and it was pretty obvious she was a horny little slut so I didn't waste my time or money too much gaming this one, willingly went back to the hotel with me after a few drinks. She gave me one of the best BJ I've had in my life and I opted to have her finish the night with another BJ after fucking her, she swallowed every drop with a smile. Sometimes I like sluts.

Day 4: I woke up with a really bad headache and it didn't really go away much throughout the day so I slept in for the most part and chilled at the hotel pool. I was admittedly pretty worried that I was coming down with the flu so I didn't want to take risks, slept the day away.

Day 5: I was feeling alot better after resting the day before but I still woke up late and took my time to get up. I got up around 3 and did some shopping in BTS before getting ready to hit the clubs.

Got some dinner with friends and went off to Changkat to drink abit and pre game with some of the Western backpackers, bullshitted a bunch of fat American girls who were telling me how "pitiful the Asians here are for living in such a slum of a city." Maybe it was the fact that they were ugly or just that I had some alcohol in my system but I just laid it at them telling them something like "at least the girls got some decency to not look like a whale and have enough cash in their pockets to get themselves some decent clothes" before I laughed and waved the waitress over to pay for our drinks. After some laughs about the ordeal, my friends and I were pretty stoked and hyped and we wanted some high energy riding when we hit the clubs. We went to Zouk KL which is a sister club of the Zouk in Singapore and it was pretty crowded given that it was a Friday. Anyways, the moment I stepped into the club, it reminded me of why I hated clubs in Asia. There is always the rich kid that blows his money in the club and acts like he owns everyone in the club and would fight you to the death for "stealing his girl" when all you did was gave her a smile over the bar. This mofo shoved me from the side for apparently "hitting on his girl" He didn't know I was foreign so he was spewing away in Cantonese. The thing I hated about the whole thing was that I understood Cantonese and by default understood what this faggot was screaming at me. But I knew I would have the upper hand if I just pretended I din't understand what tf he was saying and I yelled back in English. Can't really remember what I said but he didn't understood anything I said anyway so all he knew was I was not a typical Malaysian and he started spewing some xenophobic shit(again in Cantonese) and I told him that he could go fuck himself. This mofo was short even for Chinese standards so I was taller than him and his buddies pulled him back before he got himself in trouble. The bouncer was also surprisingly chill and told me that the dude gets into a fight almost every week and that he wasn't worth my time. Appreciated his effort in explaining it to me and I tipped him good when I left the club that night.

I was dancing up to this 8 and I have admittedly bad dance game and I pulled her relatively quickly to the bar to get drinks. One of my buddies was making out with a girl he pulled so good for himBanana

After I went off to the toilet, I came out and saw a dude hitting on the girl earlier. After the early fiasco, I wasn't really in the mood for another conflict so I went over and whispered in my girl's ear that I'm bouncing to another bar and if she wanted to come and she came along. The rest of the night was pretty much the same routine, location swap, hotel, bang.

We had an early flight out of KL the next day and I was home in Singapore by 1pm. Its hard to go wrong in KL and with the relatively cheap cost of living, its definitely somewhere I might put up long term in the future.
03-06-2016 07:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Zerdame's post:
262, Brosemite, El Chinito loco, Brodiaga

Messages In This Thread
The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Zerdame - 02-17-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Gas - 02-20-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - 262 - 02-22-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 02-24-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - JWLZG - 02-22-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - JWLZG - 02-22-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Zerdame - 03-06-2016 07:13 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - 262 - 03-07-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jayko - 03-13-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 03-13-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jayko - 03-13-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 03-13-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jayko - 03-13-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 03-13-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jayko - 03-13-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 03-13-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jayko - 03-13-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 03-13-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 03-26-2016, 10:45 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 03-27-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - pman - 05-03-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - pman - 05-27-2016, 05:44 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-11-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-11-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Joeno - 06-12-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Joeno - 06-17-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-17-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jjk - 06-17-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-17-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-18-2016, 04:41 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Joeno - 06-18-2016, 05:06 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-18-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jj90 - 06-18-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Joeno - 06-19-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jjk - 06-19-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-23-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 06-29-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Drix - 06-30-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 07-05-2016, 08:54 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 07-05-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - jj90 - 07-15-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 07-19-2016, 01:30 AM
The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - Drix - 08-22-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - HOD - 08-27-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - VKdog - 01-18-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - VKdog - 01-18-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - VKdog - 01-19-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - VKdog - 01-20-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - VKdog - 01-20-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - JWLZG - 04-06-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - JWLZG - 04-08-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: The Asian Travel Guide to Asia - JWLZG - 04-09-2017, 10:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bang travel guide for Chinese dudes (and others of asian origin) east and west 139 100,433 07-14-2019 06:50 AM
Last Post: jcrew247
  The Asian Guy Travel Thread midknight 934 606,468 07-13-2019 11:03 PM
Last Post: Columbian
  [The Scientific Guide to] Best Cities for East Asian Dudes bangmountain 3 664 07-08-2019 09:44 PM
Last Post: AceP