Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
WhatTheFuck Offline
Robin
Gold Member

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Sometimes I wave to people I don’t know. It’s very dangerous to wave to somebody you don’t know, because what if they don’t have a hand? They’ll think you’re cocky. “Look what I got motherfucka!"
-------------------------------------
My lucky number is four billion. That doesn’t come in real handy when you’re gambling. “Come on, four billion. Fuck. Seven. Not even close.
I don’t have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that.
I like escalators, because an escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. There would never be an “Escalator Temporarily Out of Order” sign. Only an “Escalator Temporarily Stairs… Sorry for the Convenience
Imagine being killed by a bow and arrow, that would suck. An arrow killed you? They would never solve the crime. “Look at that dead guy… Let’s go that way.”

I love Mitch Hedberg haha I could go all day..
02-26-2016 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - WhatTheFuck - 02-26-2016 12:27 PM