Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
mikado Offline
Pelican

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
A guy had a 30 inch cock (yeah right). It was hurting him a lot (no boxers fit enough for him). He asked to a friend about some help, and he got told to go to the deep forest, and search for a magical frog princess. When he would find her, he would ask her : "Will you marry me?" And his problem would be solved.

He went to the forest, saw the frog, and asked her: "Will you marry me?" She said "No." Then, magically, his cock shrinks by 6 inches.
He felt better, but still tought it was too long. So he asked her again the question. She answered : "NO!!!!!". His cock is 6 inches less again.

He is pretty satisfied with this, but wants to knock off another 6 inches, just for aesthetics. He asks her again: "Will you marry me??"
Then the frogs gets ready to jump into the water, and just before getting inside, yells at him: "NO, NO and NO!!!"

Big Grin

Je suis le roi du monde!!!
03-06-2016 03:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like mikado's post:
Brodiaga, SudoRoot, 262, TigerMandingo, Ibagemyoutagem, Dominance, Nevsky, Handsome Creepy Eel, Prince Machiavelli, Tactician, Built to Fade, Soldier

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - mikado - 03-06-2016 03:40 PM