Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Panokko Offline
Sparrow

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
There was a fly buzzing around above a stream. And he flew ever closer to the surface of the water.
A salmon swimming in the stream noticed the fly, and the salmon thought: as soon as the fly gets close to the surface I’m going to jump up and eat him.
A bear near the water saw the fly and the salmon, and he thought: as soon as the fly comes close to the surface of the water and the salmon jumps up, I’m going to catch the salmon and eat it.
A hunter in the nearby woods saw the fly, the salmon and the bear, and he thought: as soon as the fly comes near the surface of the water, the salmon jumps up and the bear goes for the salmon, I’m going to shoot the bear.
Near the hunter was a little bird and a cat. The cat saw the fly, the salmon, the bear and the hunter. The cat thought: as soon as the fly comes near the surface of the water, the salmon jumps up, the bear goes for the salmon and the hunter will shoot the bear, the little bird will fly away and at that moment I can jump the bird and eat it.
And so it happened: the fly came near the surface of the water, the salmon jumped up and caught the fly in its mouth, the bear lashed out with its claw caught the salmon, the hunter fired and shot the bear, the little bird startled and flew away, the cat jumped at the little bird. But the cat missed the bird and landed in the stream.

The moral of the story: the longer the foreplay, the wetter the pussy.

Take care

"While game is optional for single men, it is required for married men" - Euro Death Knot
"I love the truth and I hate lies and absurdist nonsense" - The Lizard of Oz
03-06-2016 08:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Panokko's post:
YoungBlade, Suits, kaeru, NY Digital, Tactician, Davidovich

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - Panokko - 03-06-2016 08:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 50,001 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Batwoman.... Read the comments for a good laugh! Lovinglife 101 17,359 10-09-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Wong Fu Laugh Thread Waqqle 15 2,485 02-05-2019 08:33 AM
Last Post: etwsake