Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
(07-28-2016 08:46 AM)Suits Wrote:  Two ditch diggers are sweating it out in the trenches, digging yet another ditch for their corporate overlords. Finally, one of them has enough and says,

"What the fuck am I doing digging a ditch for $10 an hour just to try to pay for Obamacare while that asshole CEO sits in an air-conditioned office earning $1000 hour to tell others what to do?"

His compatriot responses, "Shucks make, you're right. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"I'm going to go to the top floor at headquarters and give our CEO a piece of my mind."

So, the bedraggled ditch-digger climbs out of the ditch, dusts himself off and takes a trip back to HQ, where he takes the elevator up to the 28th floor.

There he shoves his way past a receptionist and encounters the CEO, who he corners and asks, "What the fuck am I doing digging a ditch for $10 an hour just to try to pay for Obamacare

Suits met a nice girl and drove her way out into the woods. They had some great sex the backseat of his car.

After they were done the girl says " im actually a hooker, and inorder to pay for obamacare, i need $100.

Suits then turns to her and says " well im a taxi driver, and in order to pay for obamacare, i need $200."

Aloha!
07-28-2016 02:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Kona's post:
Suits, heavy, Tactician, the Thing, spokepoker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - Kona - 07-28-2016 02:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 50,015 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Batwoman.... Read the comments for a good laugh! Lovinglife 101 17,369 10-09-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Wong Fu Laugh Thread Waqqle 15 2,485 02-05-2019 08:33 AM
Last Post: etwsake