Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Religious joke one.

Four nuns are standing in line at the gates of heaven. Peter asks the first if she has ever sinned.

"Well, once I looked at a man's penis," she said.

"Put some of this holy water on your eyes and you may enter heaven," Peter told her.

He then asked the second nun if she had ever sinned.

"Well, once I held a man's penis," she replied. "Put your hand in this holy water and you may enter heaven," he said.

Just then the fourth nun pushed ahead of the third nun.

"Why did you push ahead in line?" asked Peter.

"Because I want to gargle before she sits in it!" replied the nun.

Religous joke two.

St Peter decides to take the day off to go fishing, so Jesus offers to keep an eye on the Pearly Gates. He is not sure what to do, so Peter tells him to find out a bit about people as they arrive in Heaven, and this will help him decide if he can let them in.

After a while, Jesus sees a little old man with white hair approaching who looks very, very familiar. He asks the old man to tell him about himself. The old man says, "I had a very sad life. I was a carpenter and had a son who I lost at a relatively young age, and although he was not my natural child, I loved him dearly."

Jesus welled up with emotion. He threw his arms around the old man and cried, "Daddy!"

The old man replied, "Pinocchio?"

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

10-16-2017 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like debeguiled's post:
YoungBlade, DamienCasanova, Kona, DJ-Matt, realologist, MongolianAbroad, heavy, Suits, Tactician, spokepoker, Syberpunk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - debeguiled - 10-16-2017 02:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 49,964 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Batwoman.... Read the comments for a good laugh! Lovinglife 101 17,324 10-09-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Wong Fu Laugh Thread Waqqle 15 2,478 02-05-2019 08:33 AM
Last Post: etwsake