Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
dark_g Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
A young missionary travels to a remote village in Africa to teach them how to read,write, build shelter and farm the land.

Upon reaching the village, he is not well received by the inhabitants, but he slowly and steadily wins them over.
After many years he's finally accepted by the people and gets along well with everyone, until one day the chief's daughter gives birth to a white child.

Infuriated but not ungrateful for what the missionary has done for the village, he gives him one chance to explain why a white baby is born in a village where he is the only White person for hundreds of miles.

The young man, tells him "I have nothing to do with it. The child is Albino, it is just one of the mysteries of genetics. It's the same with the sheep out in the field, most of them are white but sometimes a black one is born for no reason".

The chief pauses for a monemt , gives a frightened look to the missionary, then whispers, "I won't tell on you, if you don't tell on me".

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017 10:55 AM by dark_g.)
10-19-2017 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 16 users Like dark_g's post:
Selembao, YoungBlade, Rhyme or Reason, Suits, Matsufubu, DJ-Matt, PapayaTapper, Mr. D, Cation, Brother Abdul Majeed, King of Monkeys, Geomann180, Tactician, the Thing, spokepoker, Built to Fade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - dark_g - 10-19-2017 10:35 AM