Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
pheonix500000 Offline
Pelican

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
One day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa smoking his cigarettes. Little Johnny asked, "Grandpa, can I smoke some of your cigarettes?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No", said Little Johnny. His grandpa replied, "Then you're not old enough."

The next day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa drinking beer. He asked, "Grandpa, can I drink some of your beer?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No" said Little Johhny. "Then you're not old enough." his grandpa replied.

The next day, Little Johnny was eating cookies. His grandpa asked, "Can I have some of your cookies?" Little Johnny replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" His grandpa replied, "It most certainly can!" Little Johnny replied, "Then go fuck yourself. These are my cookies!"
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2017 03:11 PM by pheonix500000.)
11-17-2017 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 18 users Like pheonix500000's post:
YoungBlade, PapayaTapper, Cation, DJ-Matt, Remington, Brodiaga, RedPillUK, King of Monkeys, Suits, Ivanis, Renzy, arafat scarf, Handsome Creepy Eel, bootyhuntah, spokepoker, Cronus, Built to Fade, Tactician

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - pheonix500000 - 11-17-2017 03:11 PM