Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Off The Reservation Away
Banned

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Bernie, an old Jew who has spent many years in the clothing business, is retiring. His friend asks him: "What're you gonna do after you retire?"
He says: "I think I'll go down and join the New York Athletic Club"
They say: "Bernie, what are you crazy? They'll never let a Jew in there!"
And he says: "Well, I have my ways, I think I can get in"
Sure enough, after Bernie retires, he puts on a blue blazer with gold buttons, a pin striped shirt, red silk tie, Khaki Dockers, and boat shoes, and goes down to the New York Athletic Club to interview.
He gets taken into a sumptous room and a well dressed elegant man comes out to interview him. The man sits down opposite Bernie and says,
"Your name Sir?"
He says, "Ah yes, it's Bernard Throckmorten, the Third"
The interviewer writes it down,
"And what line of work are you in Sir?"
Bernie says: "Well yes, I'm retired now, but for many years I had a small boutique advertising agency on Park Avenue"
The interviewer writes that down, "Are you married, Sir?
Do you have children?"
"Yes my wife Mary does quite a bit of work for the Junior League, I have two children, Buffy and Chip. They will be matriculating this year at Harvard and Yale, respectively"
He says: "I see Sir, And your religion?"
"Ah yes, we're Goyim"
11-17-2017 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Off The Reservation's post:
PapayaTapper, Kona, Laska, King of Monkeys, Suits, DJ-Matt, Ocelot, Atlanta Man, Geomann180, spokepoker, Tactician

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - Off The Reservation - 11-17-2017 10:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 49,837 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Batwoman.... Read the comments for a good laugh! Lovinglife 101 17,174 10-09-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Wong Fu Laugh Thread Waqqle 15 2,461 02-05-2019 08:33 AM
Last Post: etwsake