Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Off The Reservation Away
Banned

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
A guy believed that his wife is cheating on him, so he hired a private investigator.

The cheapest he could find was a Chinese man. This was the Chinese PI's report about what he found:

"Most honorable, sir. You leave house. I watch house. He come to house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she go in hotel. I climb tree. I look in window. He kiss she. He strip she. She strip he. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. I fall out tree. I not see. No fee.

Cheng Lee."
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 11:16 PM by Off The Reservation.)
11-22-2017 11:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 16 users Like Off The Reservation's post:
Kona, PapayaTapper, MajorStyles, Suits, roberto, KidA, Soundbyte, The PerSev, DJ-Matt, YoungBlade, Ocelot, Geomann180, realologist, spokepoker, Built to Fade, Tactician

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - Off The Reservation - 11-22-2017 11:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 49,999 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Batwoman.... Read the comments for a good laugh! Lovinglife 101 17,356 10-09-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Wong Fu Laugh Thread Waqqle 15 2,485 02-05-2019 08:33 AM
Last Post: etwsake