Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
A man is walking along one day and finds a lamp lying hidden away in the bole of a tree. When he rubs the lamp, a genie pops out and says "Yeah, I'm a genie, three wishes and all that, but here's the catch, you have to whisper them in my ear."

So the guy whispers his three wishes into the genie's ear.

"Done," says the genie. "Go home and you will find it will all be accomplished for you."

So the guy walks home, and it's getting on towards evening now. He gets to his house, and opens the front door. A massive pile of cash is sitting in the front room. The man smiles "Holy cow, my first wish was granted!"

Then he hears a noise from the other room. An 18 year old girl with natural double-D tits and an ass you could bounce quarters off walks into the room, smiles, and says "How about we go upstairs and fuck after you've counted your money?"
"Wow, my second wish came true!" says the guy.

Suddenly there's all this noise outside. Cars are driving up, there are people shouting. A sudden flare of light goes up in the front yard: someone has put a burning cross up on the lawn.

The front door crashes open. Five or six men in white hoods and robes muscle their way into the room. One of them walks up to the guy and asks: "You the one who wanted to be hung like a nigger?"

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2017 10:15 PM by Paracelsus.)
12-26-2017 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 16 users Like Paracelsus's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Suits, Off The Reservation, Geomann180, Remington, DJ-Matt, Soundbyte, Matsufubu, Ivanis, Jura, spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, Cronus, Built to Fade, Fornication, Tactician

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - Paracelsus - 12-26-2017 10:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 49,835 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Batwoman.... Read the comments for a good laugh! Lovinglife 101 17,165 10-09-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Wong Fu Laugh Thread Waqqle 15 2,461 02-05-2019 08:33 AM
Last Post: etwsake