Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
Transsimian Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes
An engineer crosses a road when a frog calls out to him, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He bends over, picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket. The frog speaks up again and says, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."

The engineer takes the frog out of his pocket, smiles at it and returns it to the pocket.

The frog then cries out, "If you kiss me and turn me back, I'll do whatever you say!"

Again the engineer takes the frog out, smiles at it and puts it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asks, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you for a month and do whatever you say. What more do you want?"

The engineer says, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool!"

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
03-06-2018 05:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Transsimian's post:
Brodiaga, DJ-Matt, Handsome Creepy Eel, PapayaTapper, SamuelBRoberts, Cation, King of Monkeys, coverdoc, spokepoker, Built to Fade, getdownonit, Tactician

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's have a laugh - share some jokes - Transsimian - 03-06-2018 05:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 49,990 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Batwoman.... Read the comments for a good laugh! Lovinglife 101 17,347 10-09-2019 12:16 AM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Wong Fu Laugh Thread Waqqle 15 2,485 02-05-2019 08:33 AM
Last Post: etwsake