Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How to make money using a metal detector
Schlep Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: How to make money using a metal detector
@ QC
If you get a chance pick up a copy of the book. World of the relic hunter by Ed Fedory. It's an excellent read and he puts his heart and soul into his searches. Lots of pictures and only about 100 pages. You'll be hooked.

@ GS
I haven't done any hunting in about 8 months. I have been busy buying apartments and fixing them up. But, to answer your question yes. I have had many of bad days and just found junk. But, what I have found is that ounce you find one item, you usually will find many. Like a campsite.

If I can give some advice. If this is something you may be interested in then they have metal detector clubs that meetup ounce a month. You will find like minded men like yourself and maybe find someone to go hunting with.

The best time to go out is after a good rain when the ground is still wet. Your detectors strength penetrates through the soil better.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2016 03:04 PM by Schlep.)
07-27-2016 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Schlep's post:
spokepoker, DeltaSmelt

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make money using a metal detector - Schlep - 07-27-2016 02:53 PM