Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How to make money using a metal detector
Schlep Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: How to make money using a metal detector
@ UM

How about I tell you the story of me coming home from detecting one day and opened my basement door and throwing my metal detector down the basement steps in frustration. Like I mentioned before, this is a very confusing hobby. You will have many bad days in the field. But, my problem was always me. Early on I was not hunting with my ears.

Great location to hunt. Lets say your driving around and see that old stone farmhouse thats 200 years old. Look out into the fields and tell me what you see? Nothing...perfect. no modern junk. Okay, how many times a year do they plow those fields? 2 times a year. That means those fields have been plowed about 400 times right. You don't think farmers and kids dropped things in those fields over the years. Damn right they have. Buttons, coins, trade tokens.

Best time to hunt those fields. Right after they have been plowed while the soil is still soft.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2016 01:04 AM by Schlep.)
07-28-2016 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Schlep's post:
Quintus Curtius, UlteriorMotive

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make money using a metal detector - Schlep - 07-28-2016 12:48 AM