Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How to make money using a metal detector
Schlep Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: How to make money using a metal detector
^ Yes, I agree 100% with your statement. But, remember there are people who do this for a living. They are professional treasure hunters. And no, not deep sea treasure hunters. They specialize in doing what I do or mostly finding old abandoned dwellings and looking for money hidden somewhere. If you do not believe then look it up.

If you go back through and read my thread carefully. Live in or near a location with rich history. Put the time in like I did then you can make this work. My thread was created to give you guys a blueprint on my research techniques and strategies.

How about states like Kansas or Missouri with a lot of ghost towns. You can purchase books and maps to show you where the towns were ounce located. How much money is still there waiting to be found? Alot more then your think.

How about those states down south like Georgia and South Carolina. During the Civil War General Sherman lead a massive army through that area. How many civilians buried their valuables upon news of hearing of his advance. Alot..and alot more then you think are still there.
07-29-2016 07:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make money using a metal detector - Schlep - 07-29-2016 07:13 AM