Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
philosophical_recovery Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
I used to be really into the Pumpkins when I was first getting into music. That was when MTV actually played music videos and I would sometimes stay up hoping to catch some cool shit. Or, possibly, a Henry Rollins rant. Or Lisa Loeb being a sexy nerd singer. And I'd be flipping back and forth between MTV and whatever channel was playying the girls gone wild commercials.

Anyway, their albums were some of the first I bought. It was a big deal buying a cd, and I was blown away that they had a double album for Melon Collie.

Since then, I listen to their epic songs that don't get played on the radio. I remember being upset when their drummer got busted for being a fuckup on drugs.

And I've always had lots of memories tied to this song:

Would also totally wreck a younger D'arcy:

[Image: darcy-01.jpg]

[Image: 3f88f5d8647246ef9a1c6c53faf326fd.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 10:06 PM by philosophical_recovery.)
08-03-2016 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like philosophical_recovery's post:
spokepoker, amity, Vaun, Germanicus, eradicator, PapayaTapper, Comte De St. Germain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - philosophical_recovery - 08-03-2016 10:05 PM