Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
churros Offline
Banned

RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
Everything Billy wrote post '96 is not great. But before that, it is all gold. Some of the b-sides from that time are just as good as the album material, and he was prolific. Jimmy Chamberlain also made this band; his drumming is an essential part of the sound.

Check out the EPs of singles released from the Mellon Collie era. Pisces Iscariot, an album of b-sides, is great. Siamese dream will always be my favorite.

There is a great box set of EP singles from Mellon Collie, five CDs in total. I have a copy which I no longer which to keep, perhaps someone wants to buy it. Of course, that is purely for collector's interest: the tracks are all available online.

[Image: 13326_lg.jpg]

It includes what I consider their best ever song. Incredibly, it was unreleased on any album. Billy should have played it smart like the Beatles, and kept some hits in reserve for later albums. But it's the nature of pop music that these guys run out of steam after ten years or so.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 01:54 PM by churros.)
08-06-2016 01:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like churros's post:
Vaun, DamienCasanova

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - churros - 08-06-2016 01:48 PM