Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
Vaun Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
(11-12-2017 01:08 AM)churros Wrote:  

Pretty cool!

This was an awesome interview. Billy really opens up about a lot of real stuff. The conversation about Dennis Rodman was amazing, it makes me want to be back in the '90's. Happy to see him take over the NWA, hopefully he will help preserve the leagues rich history.

^^The thoughts about Courtney Love. For ghostwriting Live Through This, to me the timing doesn't make sense, Billy was still very early in his career, way before he was a major superstar. This was even before Courtney was with Kurt, so I doubt that rumor. The timing just doesn't line up to me. Courtney had been playing in bands for over 10 years before her first album, she was a very schooled artist. Along with her bandmates who were all highly talented themselves. I think her guitarist also wrote a bunch too. Billy mentions how he doesn't buy into a lot of these crazy conspiracies and rumors because he was there. For me being an early fan of all of these bands, and seeing them live multiple times, far before they were famous, I have to draw the same conclusions for myself. The rumors are ridiculously wrong most of the time, in their time lines, assumptions, etc.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 09:15 AM by Vaun.)
11-12-2017 08:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - Vaun - 11-12-2017 08:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication