Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
fokker Away
Kingfisher

RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
@Questor - is that a bullring in Stipe's nose? He kinda has the AIDS look down pat.

(08-07-2016 10:24 AM)911 Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 05:18 AM)catoblepa Wrote:  I wonder what he thinks of the rumors about Courtney Love being responsible for Kurt Cobain's Death. one thing I got from Soaked In Bleach is that the Seattle Police Department totally mishandled the investigations and the case should be reopened. It's quite suspicious that after all these years Courtney never sued Tom Grant for defamation despite him explicitly accusing her of murder.

Her own father, Hank Harrison, has also accused her of killing Cobain.

http://www.arkives.com/lk/lkblurb.html

Harrison was the manager of the Grateful Dead, interesting character.

I saw an independent British documentary called "Kurt and Courtney" a few months ago in which Hank said that.

Fun fact: Eldon "El Duce" Hoke of the underground California heavy metal band the Mentors also said in that doco that he was paid $50,000 to kill Cobain, but decided not to. He did, however, give the first name of who he said DID kill Cobain as "Allen" (which many Mentors fans believe means Allen Wrench, another underground punk/metal singer) before saying "I'll let the FBI deal with that", and was found dead by some train tracks two days after he taped his bit for the doco. Mentors fans often believe that Courtney had El Duce killed due to the suspicious timing of his death.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 01:57 PM by fokker.)
11-12-2017 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - fokker - 11-12-2017 01:53 PM