Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
Thot Leader Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
(11-26-2017 04:12 PM)puckerman Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 08:08 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  ^ Corgan was also widely rumored to have ghostwritten Love's breakout album, which given her lack of talent has always struck me as believable.

I lost some respect for him. I would hope he would have had higher standards than that. Courtney Love is one of the biggest skanks on the planet. She might be more degenerate than Lena Dunham.

I heard (and always believed) that Kurt wrote Courtney's earlier stuff like Live Through This and Billy wrote Celebrity Skin. And yeah I've wondered that as well, why talented dudes would wife/shack up an utter skank (I believe she admits to having worked as a prostitute). Ditto John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Iunno, maybe creative geniuses feel completely alone unless they're with a woman with at least a modicum of artistic talent.
02-28-2018 03:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - Thot Leader - 02-28-2018 03:01 PM