Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Large hooligan fight in the snow
Mr Johnny Montoya Offline
Banned

RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow
(12-13-2016 12:36 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  ^^^

No, they're not fighting over soccer. It's a primal urge. They're doing it because they're men and they are expressing themselves. The reason could be anything.

Guys will test each other. Doesn't matter what the issue is. Could be something totally inconsequential.

It's how men communicate: whether they are Oxford dons, blue-collar wage earners, or incarcerated prisoners.

I remember when I was about 12 and I was playing with a couple of other kids on my street, throwing a ball around. I'm not sure what happened but one minute everything was fine, the next moment one of them was punching me for no good reason. Maybe he thought I did something, but I know I didn't, and so it felt so unfair and wrong. But just as soon as I'd formed that thought in my mind I found myself with my fists up, ready to go, which was strange because I've never been a fighter. But it just happened automatically.

So for the next couple of minutes (or probably less, these things happen so fast) we were fighting, and I have to say, I loved it. In a weird way it almost felt civilized. There was no pain, just a sense of doing what needed to be done. Towards the end we were struggling against a hedge and it was all down to who would get the other down on the ground. I was so determined to get him down but I ended up losing, but then I got up and punched and kicked him one last time before the other kid put an end to it. He said good fight, I felt quite emotional (I almost cried right there), and that was that. We may or may not have shaken hands, I can't remember.

That was the only fight I've ever had. To this day I don't know what came over him and why he felt the need to start a fight with me, and if I ever met him again and asked, he probably wouldn't have a clue. I'm thankful that he did though. It's one of my fondest memories.
12-13-2016 01:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Johnny Montoya's post:
Quintus Curtius, Latan, C-Note

Messages In This Thread
Large hooligan fight in the snow - Roosh - 12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - HOD - 12-12-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - Mr Johnny Montoya - 12-13-2016 01:24 PM