Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Large hooligan fight in the snow
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow
Quintus is right. It is an instinct in all men - it's what nature designed us for. Trouble is, the feminised culture and education system thinks that you can simply suppress it, drive it out of us. You can't: it must be understood, disciplined and then released. Civilisations throughout history knew this and harnessed it. Now in the West we have a bunch of frustrated, emasculated men who feel angst and rage they can't release. It's like not being allowed to have sex- the pressure will build and will be released, but if you don't understand and manage it you end up with unpredictable results.

I have scars on my hands from knocking teeth out (I never started a fight, though), and girls feign disgust but their eyes say otherwise. Also, sex after fighting and winning is way better. Feels like...victory. That's probably why girls love a wrestle first - so they can submit to you.
12-13-2016 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Latan, Quintus Curtius, Leonard D Neubache, C-Note, nomadbrah, Nevsky, Icarus, Yurtley

Messages In This Thread
Large hooligan fight in the snow - Roosh - 12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - HOD - 12-12-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - Matsufubu - 12-13-2016 01:40 PM