Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Large hooligan fight in the snow
reciproke Offline
Robin
Gold Member

RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow
(02-19-2017 04:58 AM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  New BBC document about Russian hooligans

Before you judge, there is a lot of wisdom. There are many masculline thoughts. These guys raise manhood from the ashes.
"We want to be stronger and better in order to defend ourselves, our family, our people. Just ask anyone what a Russian man is and they will say Russian man is a fighter. There was a time when people thought of Russian as vodka, folk guitars and furry boots, that has gone now. "

Thanks for posting the documentary. It's mostly typical BBC whining with dark music. If you filter that out it has some real gems.

"The current state of Today's English hooligans is the same as your western culture and civilisation. I mean deeply in the garbage bin."

Russian Hooligans usually are straight edge, disciplined and highly trained in Martial Arts. No wonder they mopped the floor with fat and drunk chavs.

Im not into that scene but I like the attitude and think every man should train for this. All in all I'd prefer it if they would meet up in more remote places to minimize collateral damage and police presence, as it becomes ultimately a burden for the tax payer. Also fighting on pavement isn't ideal and should be avoided when possible. I have heard too many stories of guys dying or falling into a coma when their head hit the hard ground. I don't think killing each for sport while our countries are invaded by muslims should not be anyone's goal.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2017 06:19 AM by reciproke.)
02-19-2017 05:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes reciproke's post:
debeguiled

Messages In This Thread
Large hooligan fight in the snow - Roosh - 12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - HOD - 12-12-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - reciproke - 02-19-2017 05:47 AM