Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Large hooligan fight in the snow
Traktor Offline
Banned

RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow
(02-19-2017 05:47 AM)reciproke Wrote:  Thanks for posting the documentary. It's mostly typical BBC whining with dark music. If you filter that out it has some real gems.

"The current state of Today's English hooligans is the same as your western culture and civilisation. I mean deeply in the garbage bin."

Russian Hooligans usually are straight edge, disciplined and highly trained in Martial Arts. No wonder they mopped the floor with fat and drunk chavs.

Im not into that scene but I like the attitude and think every man should train for this. All in all I'd prefer it if they would meet up in more remote places to minimize collateral damage and police presence, as it becomes ultimately a burden for the tax payer. Also fighting on pavement isn't ideal and should be avoided when possible. I have heard too many stories of guys dying or falling into a coma when their head hit the hard ground. I don't think killing each for sport while our countries are invaded by muslims should not be anyone's goal.

In defence of the Brits, many of their hardcore hools have been blacklisted meaning that they cannot travel abroad whereas their Russian counterparts have passive backing from the state.

Like yourself, I fully agree with rival firms training and then meeting up in an isolated area and fighting it out. However my biggest concern now is that hools wreaking havoc in cities, attacking innocent bystanders (families with kids). People will be killed. Btw, ganging up and kicking a man on the ground is the ultimate act of cowardice. Hools if they go down this route, should note that if worse comes to worst, they could be on the receiving end of a vicious beating or a bullet from a vengeful cop.
02-19-2017 07:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Traktor's post:
britchard, reciproke, Mekorig, Quintus Curtius

Messages In This Thread
Large hooligan fight in the snow - Roosh - 12-11-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - HOD - 12-12-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Large hooligan fight in the snow - Traktor - 02-19-2017 07:11 AM