I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’
Edmund Ironside Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’
Quote:“Our country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States ... We are not going to sit down. We will not shut up. And we will not leave. That is what we are going to do,” he added.

I just got this image in my head of a hooker who finally decides she needs to stop what she's doing and get her life in order ... and when she tries to walk away, her pimp slaps her down and says "you ain't goin' nowhere bitch, your ass belongs to me" ... there is a meme in there somewhere, for someone more artistic than me. Nationalists like Trump and his supporters are trying to rescue the USA that has been whored out by the globalists for decades.
02-27-2017 05:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’ - Edmund Ironside - 02-27-2017 05:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber and Lyft leave Austin puckerman 33 15,762 07-15-2019 07:16 AM
Last Post: puckerman
  Time to Leave the US. Gays can donate blood. Asnluver 75 33,763 07-31-2018 04:48 PM
Last Post: SlickyBoy
  Please leave negative feedback here! easternwomenrule 14 7,999 06-15-2017 07:01 AM
Last Post: easternwomenrule