I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’
Bluto Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’
(03-02-2017 10:09 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  
(02-28-2017 11:15 PM)Bluto Wrote:  As the Mexican cartels are an insurgent rouge foreign organization bent on destroying the US, I would contend that they are terrorists, and anyone who supports them can be charged with the statutes attributable for conspiracy to commit terrorism.

If the mexican cartels are terrorists, that would make mexicans fleeing into the U.S, refugees. Which would probably give them some kind of protected status, making deporting them a lot harder. Which is probably why the cartels haven't been labelled as terrorists by the current administration

Well, declaring them as refugees is not far off as they are technically economic refugees. We don't have Canadian illegal aliens in the same amount, mainly due to the fact that Canada has a welfare system as good as US. No matter, as Trump is trying to kick out of refugees and illegal aliens alike, they can call themselves whatever they want.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache
03-04-2017 02:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’ - Bluto - 03-04-2017 02:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber and Lyft leave Austin puckerman 33 15,800 07-15-2019 07:16 AM
Last Post: puckerman
  Time to Leave the US. Gays can donate blood. Asnluver 75 33,785 07-31-2018 04:48 PM
Last Post: SlickyBoy
  Please leave negative feedback here! easternwomenrule 14 8,012 06-15-2017 07:01 AM
Last Post: easternwomenrule